Estate planning ensures that your assets pass on to the people you want to benefit.
A Will or a Trust can seem complicated, but every option is explained in simple terms, allowing you to make the best decisions for you and your family.
Cut through your confusion and speak to an expert.
Wills allow you to:
- Choose who inherits what?
- Choose guardians for your children?
- Appoint the executors of your estate?
- Ensure you're not paying unnecessary inheritance tax?
Does this sound good?
Then, you need to talk to Protect Will Writing!
A Trust offers more protection for your assets, and allows you more control over when people receive their inheritance. Trusts can be written into wills, or set up as lifetime trusts through Protect Will Writing's trusted partners.
- Speed up a probate house sale
- Prevent your children from being disinherited if your surviving spouse remarries
- Help if your children get divorced, by preventing their ex-spouse gaining from your legacy
- Provide support for vulnerable relatives
An LPA allows you to choose trusted people to manage your affairs when you're unable to.
- Allow your family to make important decisions on your behalf
- Help prevent any joint bank accounts from being frozen if you lose capacity
- Give clear instructions about your wishes to those you love
A funeral plan allows you to:
- Pay today's price, avoiding inflation
- Pay in instalments, over a period of up to 15 years!
- Clearly explain your funeral wishes, including any requested songs, colours for mourners to wear or charity donations
We are a family business, managed by Owen and based in Maidenhead and the surrounding areas. We work as a network with other Will Writers to ensure that our Wills are compliance checked and that we have up to date training and business practices.
Owen prides himself on offering the best customer service through a collaborative approach to the legacy planning service.
Reach out to Owen with any questions about wills, or to set up a meeting to discover the best way to protect your legacy and your family's future!
42 Lancaster Road, Pinkneys Green, Maidenhead, SL6 5EP, United Kingdom
Owen is available 7 days a week, during the day or in the evening. Meetings can be held in person or by Zoom.
Contact us to arrange an appointment at a time that suits you!